2021-2022 NACNS Positions
NANCS in looking for candidates for the 2021-2022 term. Please see the information below for available positions, term length, and commitment. The nomination period closes on 8/17/2020. Please consider this opportunity.
- The Nominating Committee is an 8-member, elected committee that is charged with presenting the board a highly qualified and diverse ballot of applicants for each of the positions up for election. As a volunteer-led organization, NACNS requires experienced, knowledge, high-quality individuals to step forward and offer their time and expertise in order to meet its mission of serving CNS members.
- A few benefits to serving include:
- NACNS continues to grow and thrive and serve its CNS members
- Supporting CNS role and practice at the national level
- Networking with outstanding CNS colleagues
- Further developing leadership, management, and organizational skills
- Improving communication skills through a variety of mediums
- For the 2021-2022 NACNS election cycle, the following positions will be up for election:
- President-Elect (1 position): 3-year term; 4-6 hrs/week during 1st/3rd year, 10-12 hrs/week 2nd year
- Secretary/Treasurer (1 position): 2-year term; 4-6 hrs/week
- Board Member At Large (3 positions) : 2-year term; ~2 hrs/week
- Nominating Committee Member (4 positions) : 2-year term; 4-5 hrs/month
- The Nomination period is open and closes on 8/17/2020. Candidate interviews will be conducted in August and September with the ballot being submitted to the Board for approval and member voting in the fall. The application link is on the NACNS website.